"Analytical results were positive, with a high level of concordance with the reference swab and with subjective results showing that the swab performed neutrally, better than the other test swabs."
- Dr. Ray Arnaout, MD (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Validation; PCR, Mechanical testing, Sterilization: Passed all validation testing
- 100 patient clinical study at Harvard BIDMC (IRB)
- Collection Sufficiency: tested against Copan, model: 501CS01 (control swab)
- PCR Compatibility: tested on Abbott RealTime SARS-CoV-2 Assay on an Abbott m2000 RealTime System